- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Cattail Sponsor Contest.
- All Cattail Sponsorships made on an individual’s behalf will be tallied from February 20th, 2020 to March 31st, 2021 for that individual.
- Recurring Cattail Sponsorships will be tallied and included only up to March 31st, 2021 and no further for the duration of the contest.
- A minimum of 2000 Cattail Sponsorships or ($600,000) must be donated and tallied by March 31st, 2021 before any of the guided tour prizes are awarded.
- The individual with the most Cattail Sponsorships made on their behalf will be named the winner and will have choice of the THREE guided tours.
- The second place individual will have second choice of the remaining two tours.
- The third place individual will win the remaining tour.
- Recurring donations in increments of $300 will be considered as separate Cattail Sponsorships. Thus, a one-time sponsorship of $1200 is equivalent to four Cattail Sponsorships or a recurring $600 Monthly Sponsorship made for 6 months until contest end date is equivalent to twelve Cattail Sponsorships. A sum of all donations made on contestants behalf will be tallied. For example, three $100 (One Time) donations will be considered a full Cattail Sponsorship.
- All meals and travel expenses for tours are excluded.
- All employees, members and immediate family of Backwater Legacies Inc. are excluded from the contest.
- In the case of any tie, the contestant that reached the winning total first will be declared the winner. The remaining prize if any will be awarded in the same manner to the next leader.
- A leaderboard and Cattail Sponsor List will be updated monthly on Backwater Legacies website.
- Only legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty(50) United States and Washington D.C. may participate.
- If the winner cannot be verified, or if a potential winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to claim the prize, the prize will be awarded the next highest leader.
Donations may be tax deductible and will support the Legacies Training Center and its construction.
BECOME A CATTAIL SPONSOR (Click here)
For the purposes of these rules (Immediate Family) means: spouse, parents or legal guardians, siblings, children, step-parents, step-siblings, step-children and the spouses of each of the foregoing.